On a regular basis, layers of dead cells accumulate on the skin’s surface, making it uneven, dull and lifeless. Professional peels speed up skin cell turnover to reveal a smoother and youthful looking skin.
How does a Professional Peels work?
A professional peels uses expertly formulated solutions on the face, neck and other parts of the body such as back, hands or thighs in a series of sessions to revive your complexion and rejuvenate your skin.
How does a Professional Peels differ from a normal Chemical Peeling?
Chemical peeling can be done at home by individuals themselves for a gentle exfoliation. It cannot produce dramatic results as only a limited concentration of the peel will be available over the counter.
Professional Peels are available at various concentrations & combinations and can be used in the office only under an expert guidance.
What skin conditions do professional peels work on?
Professional peels can effectively improve:
Dermatology conditions like
- Acne and acne scars
- Truncal acne pigmentation
- Dull skin and Uneven pigmentation
- Melasma and sun spots
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Skin Freckling
- Acanthosis Nigricans
Cosmetology conditions like
- Underarm or thigh pigmentation
- Skin lightening and brightening
- As a booster to enhance the effects of the products we use regularly
- For glowing skin just before parties and more.
- Fruits peels can be safely done in pregnant women.
What does the treatment entail?
Depending on your skin type and the desired results, your doctor may recommend a specific peel or a combination of peels.
Next the chosen peel is applied to the area of concern. Once applied, you may have a tingling sensation, a sensation of warmth on your skin or even mild itchiness. However there is not much discomfort. As the peels help in separating the outer dead skin cells, there is stimulation of newer and younger skin cells. As a result you will be able to appreciate a brighter complexion immediately.
Signature 18 Advantage
- All peels procedures are conducted only by Medical Doctors, under strict guidelines and protocols to ensure your safety at all times.
- Additives like hydrating solutions, brightness serums and acne spot solutions among others will be added to your mask during the treatment tailored to your skin care needs.
- Mild massages will be done by our therapist to ensure there is an enhanced blood flow before and during the procedure and also for relaxation.
The peels to be used will be decided on the day of your procedure based on your skin and how you have responded to the previous peel sessions.