What is it?
It is a 3 in 1 super facial which can be used on all skin types including sensitive skin and darker skin tones to minimize the fine lines & wrinkles, minimize the pores, hydrate and nourish the skin, revitalize a dull complexion and improve the overall facial appearance.
How does it work?
The Oxygen therapy will first exfoliate the upper skin layers to remove dead cells preparing it to receive active nutrients. Through its head called the Capsugen, the Oxygen therapy cleanses the skin and infuse it with nutrient-rich active ingredients available in 2 forms neoBright and neoRevive. The Oxygen therapy produces CO2 bubbles when capsunogen comes in contact with the neo products applied on the skin creating a physiological response, sending oxygen-rich (oxygenate) blood to the area improving the skin metabolism.
What are the solutions used and how do they help?
The nutrient-rich active ingredients are available in 2 forms :
NeoBright: To reduces skin pigmentation and sun damage while lightening the skin complexion it has active ingredients like
- Azelaic acid that is well known to treat skin hyper pigmentation by decreasing the activity of pigment-producing cells,
- Kojic Acid which is a naturally occurring agent which has a bleaching effect
- Retinol, A derivative of Vitamin A, increases collagen production and has an anti-aging effect.
NeoRevive: To reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, and revitalizes dull complexion it has active ingredients like
- Hyaluronic acid, naturally produced by the body and is responsible for fluid retention and skin moisturizing which decreases with age
- Peptides which strengthen the skin’s ability to retain fluids
- Retinol, clinically provide to increase collagen and skin cell production.