“If there’s one thing you wouldn’t regret obsessing about: it’s got to be face masks”
Skin gets thirsty too – you know. No matter the skin type, you need to re- hydrate and plump up your skin cells. This is where face packs come into play.
At Signature18 clinic, custom made face packs and serums tailored to your skin needs awaits you:
- Dull skin
- Tired skin
- Irritated / Inflamed skin
- Dry skin
“You name the problem. We have the solution.”
Advantages of the Masks
- Quick and easy
- Can be used anywhere and anytime
A combination of serums and solutions can be delivered through a single mask where two or more ingredients will work harmoniously to kick start your cell repair process leaving your skin feeling refreshed.
Types of Masks available at Signature18 Clinic
“Best for normal, dry and dehydrated skin as”
- Oils and moisturizers in these masks help replenish skin cells.
- Exfoliating beads present will help remove the dead rough skin.
“Best for oily or acne prone skin and inflamed skin types“
- Clay is occlusive in nature and helps in detoxifying and firming the skin from within.
- Clarifying enzymes and sulfur present in them helps calm the skin and reduce breakouts.
“Best for all skin types”
We take this chance to highlight 3 important factors that keep your skin healthy
- Drinking lots of water
- Eating right
- High sugar levels in your body will damage the protein fibers on which collagen and elastic depends upon to keep the skin firm, plump and wrinkle free.
- Add to that drinking, your skin gets dehydrated and damaged as the cell recovery slows down.
- Good sleep
- Much of the body’s repair process happens during sleep, sacrificing sleep will obviously interfere with skin cell turnover and repair.
- Lack of sleep also puts the body into a state of stress, resulting in the release of stress-related hormones which will induce inflammation and acne breakouts.