What is a Vampire Facelift?
The Vampire Facelift is a type of skin treatment also called PRP therapy which makes use of the body’s own natural healing and growth factors that are derived from your blood (hence the name The Vampire Facelift).The procedure is a near painless series of injections into strategic areas of the face to reduce wrinkles, add youthful volume, and improve the quality of your skin. This procedure is usually combined with a hyaluronic acid dermal filler.
Procedure of Vampire Facelift
The Vampire Facelift is a procedure developed for people who want a healthy, youthful, and rejuvenated skin, but done quickly and without surgery. The procedure is able to do this by harnessing your own body’s healing and regenerative properties. The Vampire Facelift is an outpatient procedure, and results can be experienced on the same day, with continual benefit of skin regeneration lasting for months—even over a year—after the procedure.
Areas treated by the Vampire Facelift
- Lines at corners of the mouth.
- Bunny lines or Bunny nose – dynamic wrinkles on the nose.
- Crow’s feet (lines in corners of the eyes).
- Forehead wrinkles.
- Frown lines.
- Smile lines.
- Plumping of the cheeks.
Vampire Face Lifts – a dream or a nightmare?
It is a quick fix for Facial Rejuvenation without surgery
- For people who want to regain their natural healthy, youthful & glow.
- For those who want instant and longer lasting results.
Ideal candidates are
- People with less visible signs of aging
- People who want an improved and a more radiant tone and texture
- People who just want a fresher and a more clearer skin
How the Vampire Facelift helps you Look Younger
Platelet-rich plasma contains many concentrated growth factors which help rejuvenate the face by:
- Increasing the formation of new blood vessels and improving the blood flow to the skin, resulting in skin which is more healthy.
- Stimulating new collagen and activating the multi-potent stem cells present in the skin.